The Daly-Leach Chapel was created in October of 1984. The current building was open for business in September of 1985.
In 1984 several local families encouraged Ed and Carol to stay in the Bitterroot Valley in order to provide quality services to the community. Ed and Carol were adamant that our business remain a family owned and operated business into the future.
Ed and Carol moved to the Bitterroot Valley in 1971 and worked for a local funeral home. They raised their family in the Bitterroot Valley, including opening their home to nine foreign exchange students over the years. They were very active in many local clubs and organizations, with MDM Hospice being very near and dear to their hearts.
Ed entered funeral service in 1958 in Boise, Idaho. He attended the San Francisco College of Mortuary Science, graduating in 1967 earning his B. A. and a Mortuary Science Degree. Ed passed away in 2008 and Carol passed away in 2012.